European Balance Pointe Shoe by Bloch
Balance European Strong Longer Length
Offers all the wonderful attributes of the Balance European with a strong shank, it features a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and injury protection in longer foot lengths.
- Features a stronger shank, the Balance European allows the dancer to feel like they can stand 'en pointe' all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes which creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform.
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals.
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing.
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape, and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately.